Search Engine Optimization
The procedure of getting key search engines to take notice of your website requires definite, personalized service. This is so as every site has business specific and customer specific aims that must be concentrated on to optimize your search engine campaign. Search engine optimization (SEO) refers to the overall process of modifying your website for your top keywords thus resulting in top search engine ranking. Our principled search engine optimization and website promotion service united with confirmed internet marketing tactics will help your website advance to a position where it can be seen on the Internet.
Search Engine Optimization – What it is and what it means
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Is the process of altering characteristics of a website to perk up its position on one or more search engines thereby achieving visibility before the intended audience
In short: SEO facilitates your target customers to locate your site using search terms, or keywords that are most appropriate to your product or service.
Kindly consider the following Statistics:
- Clients agree that one way they find new websites online is through Search Engines.
- 4 out of every 5 Internet users confirm they use a Search Engine daily.
- 80% of all search engine users say they look up to a maximum 30 results for a site.
- 85% of all users notice web sites via search engine queries.
- 55% of all e-commerce business initiated from a search listing
- 80-90% of Internet users rely on search engines to find websites.
What we offer?
1. Keyword and Competitive Analysis:
We commence every new association by studying the history and current status of both your company web site and its competitors. By this understanding of the distinctive structure of each business, we are able to decide on a strategic plan and begin our procedure.
- Discovery – Refers to locating as many keywords as possible linking to your Web site, in short - the discovery of search terms usually customers use to find a website of your category.
- ROI analysis - finding the most important keywords for your Web site-the most common keywords are the most extensively searched, but also the most competitive, and at times may bring average conversion rates. Usually, expressions that most precisely explain definite traits of a site yield the maximum ROI.
- Competitive analysis - Refers to examining the strong point of competitors for prospective keywords. Competitive aspects include how attentive sites are to optimization issues and the number of appropriate inbound links they have received. This stage will give you a general idea of the competitive background on any particular search term.
This study will provide you, with your competitors’ strong and weak point along with ranking and marketing information. We also furnish you with a Pre Optimization Report that provides a detailed look at where you are presently placed among the principal search engines. Thus we frequently provide you with a “before and after” picture of your development.
2. Consultation Further
Consultation Further to a preliminary study, a discussion with the client is setup to convey the analysis outcome, discuss the search engine-marketing plan, set targets and decide on particular keywords that are favorable to the site.
3. Site Optimization
From here onwards we start to work directly to optimize the web site content by classifying the pages, modifying if need be and writing the optimized content. Based on your site or any particular situation, site optimization can take from 15 to 20 business days.
4. Delivery of Optimized Site
On the technical work being complete, the optimized content is delivered to be uploaded on to the server. The site is now complete to be submitted to the search engines.
5. Site Submission
Submission process of the completed website to the search engine/directory begins. A web technician allocated to your service will manually submit your site to the major search engines and directories. After the initial submission, we will continue this process on a regular (bi-weekly or monthly) basis.